Become a member using one of three options:
1) You may come in to the station and sign up in person. Cash or check accepted for membership.
2) Download a printable application and send completed form via US mail along with a check or money order payable to:
WYOU Community Television
c/o Madison Central Library,
201 W. Mifflin St. St.
Madison, WI 53703
3) Fill out the Electronic application to the right and, after clicking submit, pay using paypal.
Types of Membership:
Individual Membership: ($50/year)
Anyone may join WYOU as an Individual Member and receive the following benefits:
- freedom to submit content to WYOU to be aired on the broadcast
- Hold office or vote for WYOU's Board of Directors
- Help keep WYOU sustainable
Organizational Membership: ($125/year non-profit, $250/year for-profit)
Any organization, including a local chapter of any state or national organization, is welcome to become a member of WYOU.